- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We promise an uptime of 99.9% on all plans!
30-Days Money Back
No questions asked refund with all web hosting plans
24/7 Support Team
Rest assured that your web hosting is backed with support
- 22 Users Found This Useful
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail"...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...